Fovant Rights of Way booklet
You may prefer to have a printed copy of the Rights of Way in Fovant or alternatively you may want to see the booklet on your mobile phone. To view the path descriptions that you would like, start by clicking here
The following setup has been used successfully on three printers from three different manufacturers, but the screen displays may be slightly different on your printer.
To print, set up the following:
- Paper size – A4 Portrait.
- Print on both sides of the paper, flipping on the short edge.
- If a Booklet facility is present it should NOT be selected.
- Under Properties/Finishing, select 2 Pages per Sheet. This will give you a folded document
- If a 2-up or 4-up option is present it should be set to 2-up.
To use with mobile phones or other portable devices the procedure is slightly more complicated as you will have to generate your own PDF file
- Select the part of the document that you want then Right-click and Save As a folder and name of your choice
- Opening the HTML file in that folder should produce a PDF file
- Use the application on your browser, such as iBooks, to upload the PDF to your device
Once you have confirmed that you have the PDF file that you want, you can use one of many Apps on the web that will allow you to do this
27 July 2017